Thursday, January 13, 2011

Radha : Photoshop? Do I get to buy photos there?
Raju : I dont think so it seems like an editing tool.
Radha : If u edit a photo is it a photo?
Raju : I think its like a sketch a personal distortion.
Radha : A lot of people hate digital photos everyone keeps clicking.
Raju : You think so?
Radha : Yea I think they are jealous, of the fact that now everybody can click.
Raju : You think digital is a synonym for communism?
Radha : I donno what communism is?
Raju : Even I donno, all I know is now everybody clicks.
Radha : They should.....
Raju : I agree, why should a few enjoy after all its a technical rat race...
Radha : Hmm you are a fool Raju....u r into a rat race
Raju : I am a rat but I cant race...
Radha : Photos can race..!!
Raju : Yea,the photo is not in the photo, but in the photographers head and heart.
Radha : You mean cameras will now release with a head and heart?
Raju : Yea then may be I don't have to click.
Radha : I like that sound ....a Click....
Raju : Its the sound of distortion, its the sound of editing, its the sound of greed !!!!!!!
Radha : AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Raju : AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment